Sky-Watcher Telescope has been driving the amateur telescope market with high quality products. The Black Diamond series continues the tradition, with improved styling - a metal-flake black paint job, along with the same high quality optics we've come to expect from Sky-Watcher.
Refracting telescopes provide greater contrast than reflecting telescopes, making them ideal for planetary and lunar observing. The scope produces an upright and correctly orientated image with the included erect image diagonal prism, making it ideal for beginners just learning the sky and terrestrial observing. The slow motion control cables makes tracking land and sky objects a breeze.
Note: photo shows a red dot finderscope. This model is actually shipped with a 6x30 finder.
- 65% more light gathering than a 70mm refractor
- Sturdy variable height tripod with aluminum legs
- Slow motion control cables for fine adjustments on both axes
- Includes "The Beginners Guide to Using Telescopes" written by our knowledgeable staff.
- Aperture: 90mm (3.5")
- Focal Length: 910mm
- Focal Ratio: f/10
- Lens Construction: Fraunhofer doublet
- Focuser: 1.25" rack and pinion, with lock screw
- Eyepieces: 25mm (36x) and 10mm (91x)
- Barlow lens: Available (sold separately)
- Correct-image prism diagonal
- Finderscope: 6x30 w/ crosshair
- Mount Type: AZ3 Altazimuth with slow motion control cables
- Camera Capable:
- USB imagers
- All-in-one cameras via universal digital camera adapter
- DSLR/SLR (Requires T2 ring)
- Above cameras and adapters sold separately
- Piggyback adapter built-in
- Total Weight: 6.75g (14.8lbs)
- Color: Black tube w/ metal flake
- One year warranty