The Kowa TSN-883 spotting scope uses the finest fluorite crystal glass to produce false-color free, razor-sharp and bright images with high contrast. The superior optics in the TSN-88x scopes are for serious enthusiasts.
It sports features which set it aside even from its predecessor. This is the new standard by which all other high-end scopes will be compared.
We package the TSN-883 spotting scope with the TE-10Z 20-60x zoom eyepiece. The variable magnification eyepiece not only varies the magnification, it also varies the contrast, which may reveal subtle markings at the "point of best contrast". This is the most popular configuration.
When comparing prices, be sure to compare Canadian prices, and same configuration. Many websites list Kowa scopes without the eyepiece. We offer individual items and most common packages.
- Fluorite crystal glass objective for outstanding image clarity
- Large objective for bright views
- Dual-speed focuser allows for fast adjustment, then fine-tune the focus with less "hunting" for best focus.
- Large easy to use eyepiece with twist-style eyecup and long eye relief
- Objective diameter 88mm (3.4")
- Magnification 20x-60x zoom
- Exit pupil @ 20x: 4.4mm (0.17")
- Exit pupil @ 60x: 1.5mm (.06")
- Eye relief @ 20x: 17.0 (.7")
- Eye relief @ 60x: 16.5 (.6")
- Angular field of view @ 20x: 2.2°
- Angular field of view @ 60x: 1.05°
- Field of view @ 20x: 35m@1000m (115ft@1000yds)
- Field of view @ 60x, 17m@1000m (55ft@1000yds)
- Close Focus: 5m (16ft)
- Relative brightness @ 20x: 19.4
- Relative brightness @ 60x: 2.2
- Length: 40.6cm (16")
- Weight: 1.87kg (4.1lbs)
- Lifetime warranty