Rely on Manfrotto of Italy to make dependable, long-lasting tripods and accessories.
The only plastic you'll find on Manfrotto heads are in the adjustment knobs. Every other part is made of quality cast, extruded, or machined Aluminum.
The 128RC fluid head is black anodized for a durable finish. It also serves to make the nature enthusiast less noticeable because light won't reflect off it.
A metal locking quick-release plate w/ removable video pin lets the user attach and remove cameras and scopes quickly and easily. The dual-axis independent tensioners use roller bearings for smooth non-wandering friction adjustment.
- Metal quick-release shoe w/ removable video pin
- Metal pan and tilt head head w/ independant variable-friction adjustments for each axis
- Handle can be set for left or right hand use
- Replacement quick-release shoe: #200PL14
- Height: 11.5cm (4.5")
- Maximum load: 4kg (8.8lbs)
- Weight: 1kg (2.2lbs)
- Made in Italy
- 2 year warranty + bonus 3 year extension warranty after completing online registration