Improve the quality of your refractor or Cassegrain scope with an Orion 1.25" Dielectric star diagonal.
The mirror uses a stack of dielectric (non-conductive) interference coatings on glass substrate, which results in a 99% reflectance of the light across the broad visible spectrum. These coatings are more durable than Aluminum and Silver coatings.
Like all well-engineered products, this diagonal is precision machined out of Aluminum to deliver excellent optical alignment. Internal threaded baffles and black anodized to provide maximum contrast. Brass compression fittings with a knurled thumbscrew will not mark your eyepiece barrels.
- Dielectric coated mirror for higher reflectance
- Brass compression fitting for a secure, non-marring connection
- All-metal construction
- Mirror: Dielectrically coated, 99% reflectance
- 1.25" interface
- Standard 1.25" Filter thread on 1.25" barrel
- Optical Length: ~10cmcm (4.7") (when fully inserted into telescope)
- Width: 42mm (1.6")
- Weight: 196g (6.9oz)
- Color: Black
- Made in Taiwan
- One year warranty