You don't need a laboratory budget to buy a quality microscope. This microscope offers some really great features, at an affordable price.
The DIN trinocular camera port lets you attach CCD cameras for live-preview and shooting still photos and videos. The wide >2cm camera focus travel enables the camera to be set parfocal with the eyepiece view. Taking photos couldn't be easier or more convenient. Unlike all-in-one microscopes with built-in cameras, you're not tied to any specific camera, so your camera can evolve as your demands evolve. It also makes replacing a defective camera a snap and worry-free.
The Siedentopf binocular viewer is another deluxe feature. Focus is maintained as you adjust the width to fit your eyes. Traditional slide style binocular viewers found on competing models suffer from wandering focus.
Four objectives (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil), coupled with the 10x eyepieces provide 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x magnifications. The 100x objective is an oil immersion lens that provides greater resolution than an air-gapped lens, due to poor refraction through the air. A vial of immersion oil is included to get you started.
Köhler illumination provides even illumination of the subject, by using a focusable sub-stage abbe condenser assembly (lens with iris diaphragm), and field-diaphragm over the illuminator.
We are proud to offer you a microscope with a great array of features, at a price that is wallet-friendly.
- Siedentopf binocular viewer permits viewing with both eyes, which is more comfortable, and provides better perception
- DIN standard trinocular camera port
- Includes the Celestron DIN digital camera to view and capture images or video with your computer
- Variable-intensity Halogen Kö illumination
- 40x to 1000x optical magnification using supplied 10x eyepieces
- Fully multicoated glass optics
- Sturdy metal construction
- Co-axial controls allow for easy one or two handed operation with minimal fussing
- Trinocular Compound Biological Microscope
- Siedentopf binocular viewer
- Dedicated camera port
- Includes DIN digital camera
- Adapters available: C/CS mount
- DIN standard
- 10x wide field eyepieces, works good with eyeglasses
- CCIS Plan objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x (Oil)
- Coarse-Fine focuser, co-axial adjustment
- Mechanical stage with vernier, co-axial X-Y adjustment
- Bright-field abbe condenser w/ iris diaphragm and focus control
- Könhler illumination
- 6v 20W variable-brightness halogen lighting
- 110v integrated power supply (can be adapted to 220v)
- Height: 40cm (15.7")
- Weight: 6kg (13.2lbs)
- One year warranty
- Magnification 15x
- VGA resolution: 1600x1200 (2mp), 1/4" CMOS sensor
- Video frame rate: up to 30fps (5fps @ 1600x1200)
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Length: 60mm (2.4")
- Diameter: 23.5mm (.92")
- Includes 30mm (1.2") adapter
- Weight 42g (1.5oz)
- 2 year warranty
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Mac v10.4.9 or better
- Note: image editing software on CD is not Mac compatible
- CD or DVD drive
- CD includes Digital Microscope Suite software (PC only)
- Mac users require an image editor such as Photoshop
- One USB port
Note: Computer sold separately.