Become a nature photographer with the Kowa TSN-PZ DSLR camera adapter coupled with a Kowa TSN-883/TSN-884 Prominar spotting scope. Capture nature in all its glory.
Keep a photographic journal of discovered birds. Back up your observations, and provide evidence of birds on your life and nemesis lists.
The Kowa TSN-PZ DSLR camera adapter attaches easily to the spotting scope. Simply place the eyepiece in the included protective bag, screw on the TSN-PZ with T2 ring (sold separately), then snap on your camera. Spotting scope becomes a powerful 680mm to 1000mm camera lens (f/8 to f/11). For a full-frame DSLR camera, that equates to 13x to 20x magnification.
This is the bare-bones scope without eyepiece. Don't forget to buy an eyepiece with this item.
- DSLR adapter attaches to any DSLR using standard T2 rings
- Variable magnification
- Fully multicoated optics for outstanding light transmission and reduced ghosting
- Built-in rotating camera angle adjuster
- Focal length: 680mm to 1000mm
- Focal ratio: f/8 to f/11
- Length: 11cm (4.3") (estimated)
- Weight: 180g (6.3oz)
- Lifetime warranty
Browse our website for T2 ring adapters for the various cameras.