The safety of our customers and employees is of our highest concern.
We have put in place the following measures:
- Closed to walk-in traffic
- face masks are required
- 2m physical distancing
- employees must use hand sanitizer before handling equipment
- employees must avoid touching optical equipment to their facial area
- eyepieces of equipment being tested by employees must be cleaned with alcohol
- cleaning and quarantine period for any returned items (returns are very rare)
- curbside pickup is available
We're sorry, we will not be offering live customer demos of equipment, due to the risk of spread of COVID-19 through facial contact, airborne droplets, etc. We look forward to resuming live demos in the future.