The TrailSeeker spotting scope series offers an amazing viewing experience in a rugged and durable rubber armored housing that is fully waterproof and Nitrogen filled. The optical system with proprietary XLT multi-coatings renders high resolution images with outstanding contrast while the dual focus mechanism allows you to get subjects in focus quickly and then fine tune the image.
Perfect for those who want performance in an easy-to-carry package, the 65mm objective design lets in plenty of light while keeping the overall size of the scope to a minimum.
Get close to the action with a zoom up to 48x magnification or see the widest field of view at 16x.
The TrailSeeker offers numerous features normally found only in much higher priced spotting scope models, including a sliding sunshade, rotating tripod mount, and interchangeable eyepiece. The TrailSeeker is the perfect companion for anyone who enjoys the outdoors.
Whether bird watching, hiking, camping, or just observing the scenery, the TrailSeeker Spotting Scope series in outdoor ready! These scopes’ robust, fully armored design protects them when out in the field and provides additional peace of mind that they’ll be ready when you need them.
It comes with a built-in camera adapter. Simply thread a *T2 ring (sold separately) onto the eyepiece, and it's ready to accept your SLR or DSLR camera.
- XLT fully multi-layer coated optics
- Dual speed focuser
- 360 degree rotating tripod mount
- Sliding sunshade
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Compatible with any photographic tripod
- Soft carry case
- Built-in SLR/DSLR camera adapter
- Magnification: 16-48x (zoom)
- Objective lens: 65mm (2.56")
- Prism system: BaK-4
- Exit pupil: 4mm-1.3mm
- Eye relief: 18mm-15mm
- Angular field of view: 2.6°-1.3°
- Field of view: 45m-23m@1000m (136ft-68ft@1000yds)
- Close focus: 5.5m (18ft)
- Relative brightness: 16 @ 16x
- Water and fog proof - nitrogen filled
- Weight: 1.445kg (3lb 2.6oz)
- Lifetime limited warranty
* A T2 t-ring adapter is required, and not included. Search our website for T2 rings.