Demand more from your observing gear? Demand the Celestron Ultima 80mm spotting scope. Provides more aperture and magnification than the Ultima 65. What we like about it is the sharp, contrast-rich views, and the build quality.
It comes with a built-in camera adapter. Simply thread a *T2 ring (sold separately) onto the eyepiece, and it's ready to accept your SLR or DSLR camera.
- Straight-through design
- Fully multi-layer coated optics
- Compatible with any photographic tripod
- Convenient peep-sight for quick aiming
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Soft carry case
- Built-in SLR/DSLR camera adapter
- Magnification: 20-60x (zoom)
- Objective lens: 80mm (3.1")
- Exit pupil: 4mm (.16") @ 20x
- Eye relief: 18mm (.7") @ 20x
- Angular field of view: 2° @ 20x
- Field of view: 35m@1000m (105ft@1000yds) @ 20x
- Close focus: 8.2m (27ft) @ 20x
- Relative brightness: 16 @ 20x
- Length: 40.6cm (16")
- Width: 9cm (3.5")
- Weight: 1616g (56.6oz)
- Lifetime limited warranty
* A T2 t-ring adapter is required, and not included. Search our website for T2 rings.