The Regal M2 ED spotting scope is the finest Celestron has ever offered. The APO optical design employing extra-low (ED) glass ensures the highest levels of contrast, color fidelity and sharpness. ED glass reduces false color inherent in low-cost spotting scopes, and all optical surfaces are fully multicoated with Celestron's XLT coatings for maximum light transmission and contrast.
The body of the Regal M2 spotting scope is made from magnesium alloy, which helps reduce the weight, while providing good structural integrity essential for hard outdoor use.
Like some popular expensive spotting scopes, the Regal M2 ED series includes a dual-speed co-axial focus control. Coarse focus is great for making quick transitions from near to far objects and focusing on extremely close subjects, while the fine focus is great for distant subjects and for achieving the critical focus neccessary for photography.
It comes with a camera adapter. Simply thread the camera adapter onto the eyepiece, screw a *T2 ring (sold separately) onto the eyepiece, and it's ready to accept your SLR or DSLR camera.
- Exotic ED glass eliminates false color
- Fully multi-layer coated optics
- Wide-angle zoom eyepiece
- Dual-speed focus control (coarse/fine)
- Magnesium alloy body construction
- Compatible with any photographic tripod
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Soft carry case
- Includes SLR/DSLR camera adapter
- Magnification: 20-60x (zoom)
- Objective lens: 80mm (3.1")
- Focal Ratio: f/6
- Prisms: BaK-4
- Exit pupil: 4mm (.16") @ 20x
- Exit pupil: 1.3mm (.05") @ 60x
- Eye relief: 20mm (.8")
- Angular field of view: 2.1° @ 20x
- Angular field of view: 1° @ 60x
- Field of view: 37m@1000m (112ft@1000yds) @ 20x
- Field of view: 19m@1000m (52ft@1000yds) @ 60x
- Close focus: 6.4m (21ft)
- Relative brightness: 16 @ 20x
- Relative brightness: 1.8 @ 60x
- Length: 49cm (19")
- Width: 9.6cm (3.8")
- Weight: 1.6kg (56.7oz)
- Lifetime limited warranty
* A T2 t-ring adapter is required, and not included. Search our website for T2 rings.