Well cared for, light signs of use.
Looking no further than the Leica Monovid for a high-end monocular with unyielding performance.
Extremely compact, and versatile. Perfect for any situation. The body is made from aluminum and is black anodized. The rubber grip provides a secure hold.
The included close focus lens allows the view to get up close and personal with various subjects, as close as 25 to 30cm. Observe insects, rocks, and more. The close focus lens stores away safely in the protective monocular case.
- Lightweight and compact
- Close-focus lens attachment
- Long eye relief, good for use with or without eyeglasses
- Slide-out eyecup
- Leather carry case w/ belt loop
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens: 20mm (.8")
- Eye Relief: 15mm (.6")
- Exit Pupil: 2.5mm (.1")
- Relative Brightness: 6
- Angular Field of View: 6.3°
- Linear Field of View: 110m@1000m (331ft@1000yds)
- Close Focus: 1.8m (6ft)
- Close Focus w/ Close Focus Lens: 30cm (11.8")
- Prism Type: Roof
- Lens Coatings: HDC™ High Durable Coating and AquaDura™ coating on outer lens (not on close focus lens)
- Prism Coatings: P40 phase correction coatings
- Waterproof: Yes, to depth of 5m (16.5ft)
- Length: 98mm (3.9")
- Length w/ Close Focus Lens: 105mm (4.1")
- Diameter: 35.5cm (1.4)
- Weight: 110g (3.9oz)
- Weight w/ Close Focus Lens: 121g (4.2oz)
- Color: Black
- Lifetime Limited Warranty