This used unit is like new, in box.
Tracking is a breeze with the Celestron Logic Drive. Simply add the drive to your equatorial mount, turn it on, and away you go. The motor turns the RA axis slowly, to keep the stars in your field of view.
Motor drives are essential for astrophotography, and for those that enjoy sketching their observations. Sidewalk astronomy sessions are a breeze when tracking is automated
- Automates tracking of the night sky
- Installs in one minute or less
- Variable speed adjustment
- Operates in both Northern and Southern hemispheres
- Fits a variety of economical equatorial mounts
- Flexible metal compliance coupling
- Celestron Astromaster equatorial mounts
- Celestron CG2 and CG3 equatorial mounts
- Orion EQ1, EQ2 and Mini-EQ equatorial mounts
- Sky-Watcher EQ1 and EQ2 equatorial mounts
- Operates on 1 x 9v battery (included)
- Weight: 245g (8.6oz)
- Two year warranty