Hand lenses (pocket loupes) are used in a wide variety of applications on account of their high magnification.
This best-value loupe yields good resolution and clarity compared with run-of-the-mill doublet loupes selling for similar prices. If you require better color correction and less edge distortion, we suggest you consider the 10x Hastings Triplet hand lens.
Applications include insect and plant identification, gemology, jewelry, inspection for metal wear/scratching, geology, reading verniers, and more.
These make great gifts. Buy a couple and pass them on.
- Magnification: 10x and 20X
- Lens size: 16mm and 12.5mm
- Lens element number: 3 and 5
- Working distance: 18mm and 9mm
- Weight: 45g (1.6oz)
- Screwed-together hinges
- Attachment point for a lanyard (lanyard not included)
- Includes velvet-lined plastic box
- Metal chassis