See in the dark with the Bushnell Nightview night vision scope.
Night vision works by amplifying the available light thousands of times to a level our eyes can use. What you see is the classic green image, as seen in military movies.
The available light can come from a number of sources - from flashlights, to moonlight. As long as there is a little bit of light, your night will light up.
When there is insufficient light, simply turn on the built-in infrared illuminator - a powerful invisible flashlight that boosts the light levels, so you can navigate forests, walkways, alleys, and remain covert.
The Nightview is 2x magnification - perfect for general looking around, observing night wildlife and navigation on foot or in a boat. High magnification isn't something you really want with night vision, because it can make the device rather bulky, restrict your field of view, and it's very difficult to navigate obstacles.
The Nightview is lightweight and portable, and sips power from standard penlight batteries.
- Light weight and portable
- Runs off standard batteries for hours
- Built-in infrared illuminator
- Can be mounted to standard camera tripods
- Includes carry case w/ belt loop, neck strap
- Magnification: 2x
- Objective diameter: 24mm (.95")
- Angular field of view: 2°
- Field of view: 35m@1000m (105ft@1000yds)
- Viewing range: 1.5-122m (5-400ft)
- Batteries: 2x AA (included from Focus Scientific)
- Length: 15cm (5.9")
- Width: 9.3cm (3.7")
- Weight: 303g (10.6oz)
- Color: Green w/ black rubber
- Made in Russia