Bushnell's Equinox 6x50 continues to raise the bar in digital night vision, permitting users to see in the dark with astonishing clarity, illumination and field of view. Easily capture still pictures and record video, and save to a microSD card.
Night vision works by amplifying the available light thousands of times to a level our eyes can use. Unlike classic photo-multiplier and micro-channel night vision tubes, this device uses state-of-the-art digital sensors and displays to provide an image comparable to Gen 2+ night vision, at a fraction of the cost.
The available light can come from a number of sources - from flashlights, to moonlight. As long as there is a little bit of light, your night will light up.
The Equinox 6x50 provides a whopping 6x magnification - extending your reach into the dimly-lit corners of nature. Selectable black and white, or green viewing gives the user control over contrast and preference. It is versatile enough for many applications including hunting, camping, boating/fishing, caving, paintball, stargazing, rescue/recovery, security surveillance, law enforcement, and video recording in continuously changing light conditions – from dawn to absolute darkness.
A built-in accessory mounting rail enables the user to attach a laser (for aiming purposes) or other compatible accessories.
- Photo Mode: pressing the record button to take a single photo in standard .jpg format, 640x480 pixels
- Video Mode: pressing the record button starts and stops a new video recording in .avi format, 640x480
The built-in composite video out port makes it possible to use external recording devices or larger monitors. Couple this with the included AC adapter, and you have a package that can be used for long-duration surveillance. Composite port can be configured for NTSC or PAL output for compatibility with a wide variety of display and recording devices.
- In-view LCD micro display
- Selectable black and white, or green image
- Handheld and portable
- Built-in infrared illuminator
- Water resistant
- Can be mounted to standard camera tripods
- Includes carry case w/ belt loop and strap
- Magnification: 6x
- Objective diameter: 50mm (2")
- Image sensor: 1/3" near infra-red sensitive CCD
- Fully multicoated optics
- Angular field of view: 6°
- Linear Field of View: 105m@1000m (315ft@1000yds)
- Viewing range: up to 300m (984ft)
- Video output: user-selectable NTSC or PAL composite video, for use with external recording/monitoring, 1/8" jack w/ RCA adapter cord
- Storage: microSD up to 32GB max (not included)
- USB: USB2.0
- Batteries: 4x AA batteries (not included)
- AC adapter: 4.5-6.5v DC output, 500-600mA, 3.5mm diameter plug, positive tip (not included)
- Car adapter: included
- Length: 19cm (7.5")
- Width: 10cm (4")
- Weight: 765g (27oz)
- Color: Black rubber
- Made in China