Are you familiar with the world-renown Crystal manufacturer Swarovski? This high-end company has paid attention to exquisite details for years. When they started making sporting optics, they turned heads.
Introducing the new Swarovski ATX and STX interchangeable spotting scope system. Easily mix and match the perfect spotting scope, and adapt it to your changing needs. The flexibility in choosing angled or straight eyepiece backs, and 65mm, 85mm or 95mm objective bodies means you have complete control.
- Most popular design
- Easier to look up into trees, rock faces and tall buildings
- Tripod centre column can be kept shorter, gaining stability
- Observe downwards, way from strong sources of light
- Your subordinate eye will not intrude by trying to focus on the horizon
- Image plane more closely matches the way people hold books, phones and tablets
- Share with someone shorter without having to lower tripod, simply rotate the eyepiece sideways
- Aiming can be a bit more challenging at first, easily overcome
- Once the most popular design, has been losing traction steadily
- Better for use in blinds, remain covert by reducing observer height profile
- May be easier to aim for some people
- Less chance for rain drops to land on the eyepiece lens
65mm Objective Body
- Compact body
- Great for traveling
- Perfect for casual use
- Delivers 25x-60x magnification when used with eyepiece
85mm Objective Body
For the discerning naturalist
Increased light gathering and resolution
Delivers 25x-60x magnification when used with eyepiece
95mm Objective Body
For extreme naturalists
The most light gathering and resolution
Delivers 30x-70x magnification when used with eyepiece
Swarovski ATX/STX spotting scopes feature Swarovision technology, which redefines the concept of optical quality:
- Field Flattener lenses provide unprecedented peripheral definition with virtually no rectangle-linear distortion. Straight lines appear straight, not curved outwards (barrel distortion) or curved inwards (pincushion distortion).
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses minimize chromatic aberration (color fringing), enabling maximum color fidelity and significant improvement in resolution and contrast.
- Optimized coatings ensure maximum color fidelity
- Swarobright for maximum color fidelity across the whole light spectrum
- Swarotop and Swarodur for reduced surface reflection and high contrast images
- Swaroclean non-stick coating makes cleaning optics easier
- Large eye relief eyepieces offer a full field of view for those wearing eye glasses.
This package includes the 95mm objective body and wide angle zoom eyepiece module delivering 30-70x magnification . This is the most popular configuration.
Swarovski ATX/STX spotting scope system components are generally sold piece by piece. Our intention is to offer the individual components, and complete assembled scope, to make it easier for you to shop. If you see a lower price for these items, make sure you are comparing prices on either complete scopes, or individual scope components.
- Large 95mm objective delivers the brightest views
- Angled eyepiece module delivers a wide field of view
- High definition glass produces razor-sharp images, high contrast with no false color
- Field flattener delivers edge-to-edge views free of distortion
- Easy-adjust helical focuser and zoom
- Large easy to use eyepiece with twist-style eyecup and long eye relief
- Standardized tripod foot fits Manfrotto/Bogen quick-release system and accepts 1/4" 20tpi standard tripod thread
- Objective diameter 95mm (3.7")
- Magnification 30x-70x zoom
- Eyepiece module format: Angled
- Exit pupil @ 30x: 3.8mm (0.15")
- Eye relief @ 30x through 70x: 20mm (.8")
- Angular field of view @ 30x: 2.1°
- Field of view @ 30x: 35m@1000m (104ft@1000yds)
- Close Focus: 4.8m (16ft)
- Relative brightness @ 30x: 14
- Tripod mounting: 1/4" 20tpi and Arca-Swiss compatible
- Length: 43cm (17")
- Weight: 2.18kg (4.8lbs)
- Lifetime limited warranty