Are you familiar with the world-renown Crystal manufacturer Swarovski? This high-end company has paid attention to exquisite details for years, so when they started making sporting optics, they turned heads.
The Swarovski 80mm spotting scope leads the pack in terms of form and function. The short, light-weight design makes it an excellent traveling companion. The high-contrast and sharp views are nothing but breathtaking.
This package includes the 20-60x zoom eyepiece. Not only does this eyepiece vary the magnification, it also varies the contrast, which may reveal subtle markings at the "point of best contrast". This is the most popular configuration.
When comparing prices, be sure to compare Canadian prices, and same configuration. Many websites list Swarovski scopes without the eyepiece. We offer individual items and most common packages.
- Large 80mm objective for bright views
- High definition glass produces razor-sharp images, high contrast with no false color
- Easy-adjust helical focuser, even with gloves
- Large easy to use eyepiece with twist-style eyecup and long eye relief
- Standardized tripod foot fits Manfrotto/Bogen quick-release system and accepts 1/4" 20tpi standard tripod thread
- Objective diameter 80mm (3.1")
- Magnification 20x-60x zoom
- Exit pupil @ 20x: 4mm (0.13")
- Exit pupil @ 60x: 1.3mm (.04")
- Eye relief @ 20x through 60x: 17.0 (.7")
- Angular field of view @ 20x: 2.1°
- Angular field of view @ 60x: 1.1°
- Field of view @ 20x: 36m@1000m (108ft@1000yds)
- Field of view @ 60x, 20m@1000m (60ft@1000yds)
- Close Focus: 5m (16ft)
- Relative brightness @ 20x: 16
- Relative brightness @ 60x: 1.7
- Length: 36cm (14")
- Weight: 1.64kg (3.6lbs)
- Lifetime limited warranty