Convert your Swarovski ATX/STX spotting scope into a super telephoto lens with the TLS APO telephoto adapter.
The average telephoto lens is about 200mm. The TSL APO converts the ATX/STX 65mm or 85mm spotting scopes into an 750 to 1800mm telephoto lens, or the ATX/STX 95mm spotting scopes into a 900mm to 2100mm telephoto lens. The effective focal length depends on size of camera chip, and scope zoom factor.
The TLS APO employs a 30mm pancake lens, as recommended by Clay Taylor from Swarovski Optik USA (an American naturalist), which when coupled with the Swarovski eyepiece produces razor-sharp images with excellent field characteristics.
This adapter works on a wide variety of cameras including Digital SLR's (DSLR), micro 4/3rds, and other mirrorless camera bodies (with detachable objective lens), using standard T-ring adapters. We recommend using cameras which produce low noise at higher ISO settings.
- Fits ATX angled and STX straight body scopes
- Apochromatic design minimizes chromatic aberration (false color)
- Easy slip-on design for quick attachment/detachment
- Works with most DSLR's, micro 4/3rds and other mirrorless camera bodies
- Accepts standard T-rings
- Focal length:
- 750 - 1800mm ⌀ 65mm/85mm
- 900 - 2100 mm ⌀ 95mm
- Focal ratio:
- f/12 to f/28 ⌀ 65mm
- f/9 to f/21 ⌀ 85mm
- f/10 to f/22 ⌀ 95mm
- Camera thread: M42x0.75 - standard T-ring
- Length: 9.1cm (3.6")
- Weight: 220g (7.7oz)
- Color: Black and green - matches scope
- Lifetime limited warranty
Browse our website for T2 ring adapters for the various cameras.