Let the Color Lunar, Planetary Imager and Guider (LPI-G) unleash the inner astrophotographer in you. The LPI-G is an excellent camera for auto-guiding and solar system astrophotography.
With this solar, lunar and planetary guide camera, experience the universe on a whole new level. Lightweight and portable, LPI-G comes with a 1280 x 960 pixel CMOS sensor with the ability of capturing 28 frames per second at full resolution. This camera has a USB 2.0 connection and ST-4 guider port for easy connection to the mount.
The LPI-G also includes USB cable, software drivers, ASCOM drivers and image capture and processing software. The LPI-G has a CMOS AR 130 Color image sensor with 3.75 x 3.75 micron pixel size. Has 28 frames per second at 1280x960, and 30 frames per second at 640x480. Accessories include USB 2.0 cable, ST-4 guide cable (2.0m), and a C-mount and a 1.25"" nosepiece. Also includes the Meade Sky Capture software CD.
- 1.2 Mega pixel color sensor
- Small pixels sizes provide sub arc-second planetary detail with most telescopes
- View and capture live video on your computer
- 1.25" and C-mount interfaces compatible with most telescopes
- Includes: USB 2.0 cable, ST-4 guide cable (2.0m), C-mount, 1.25" nosepiece, software CD
- CMOS AR 130 Color image sensor
- Resolution: 1.2 megapixel (1280x960)
- Pixel size: 3.75 micron; square
- Sensor size: 4.8mm x 3.6mm (6 mm diagonal)
- Computer interface: USB 2.0
- Includes image processing software
System Requirements (subject to change)
- Windows (32 & 64 bit) Vista/XP/7/8/10
- Intel Core2 2.8 GHz equivalent or higher
- Minimum 2GB RAM
Note: laptop and telescope not included.