The Sky-Watcher 150mm Maksutov-Cassegrain gathers a large amount of light, enough to resolve the Cassini division in the rings of Saturn. Don't let the short tube fool you, this scope packs a punch. It's short body hides a 1800mm focal length mirror-lens system which delivers up to 300x magnification.
The Maksutov-Cassegrain design is very rugged, low maintenance, and delivers a contrasty image.
- Compact - goes anywhere
- 150mm aperture provides high resolution and excellent light gathering
- Aperture:150mm (6")
- Focal length: 1800mm (71")
- Focal ratio: f/12
- Highest practical power: 300x
- Eyepieces: 28mm (64x) (2")
- Star diagonal: 90° mirror (2", 1.25" compatible)
- Finderscope: 8x50
- 1/4" 20tpi mounting bar
- Tube dimensions: 18cm x 40cm (7.1" x 15")
- Tube weight: 5.6kg (12lbs)
- One year warranty