The Sky-Watcher BKP 150 OTAW Dual Speed incorporates superb mirror-set with two significant advantages. A Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser is now included for excellent focusing precision. Also the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimize performance for prime-focus photography and provide a pleasant visual experience.
- Parabolic primary mirror to focus all light rays to a common focal point
- Dual-speed 2" Crayford focuser for precise, smooth focus adjustments
- 44mm Vixen dovetail and clamp rings
- Includes "The Beginners Guide to Using Telescopes" written by our knowledgeable staff.
- Aperture: 150mm (6")
- Focal Length: 750mm
- Focal Ratio: f/5
- Mirror Type: Parabolic
- Focuser: 2" dual-speed Crayford, with lock screw
- 2"-1.25" adapter with T-thread for camera
- Eyepieces: 28mm (27x) 2"
- Finderscope: 6x30 straight-through
- Camera Capable:
- USB imagers
- All-in-one cameras via universal digital camera adapter
- DSLR/SLR (requires T2 ring)
- Above cameras and adapters sold separately
- Piggyback adapter built-in
- Optical Tube Weight: 6kg (13.2lbs)
- Color: Black with metal flake tube, white rings
- Two year limited warranty
Note: Picture shows a 90 degree angled finder. Production units come with a straight-through finder only. An upgraded 90 degree finder can be purchased separately.