Illuminated reticule eyepieces improve manual guiding performance, and aid in polar alignment, two critical points when it comes to capturing pin-point star images during long-exposures.
The thin double crosshair reticule illuminates via a cordless variable-brightness red LED illuminator. A built-in helical focus allows the user to bring the reticule into focus.
By correctly aligning the crosshairs with the RA and DEC motion, you can greatly simplify manual guiding.
- Glass reticule plate
- Double crosshair glows red
- Variable-brightness cordless red LED illuminator
- Helical focuser brings crosshairs into focus
- 1.25" Barrel threaded to accept 1.25" standard filters
- Focal Length: 12.5mm (.5")
- Apparent Field of View: 40°
- Powered by 3x LR54 Button Cells
- Weight: 130g (4.6oz)