Improve the quality of your refractor or Cassegrain* scope with the Sky-Watcher 2" Dielectric star diagonal.
The mirror uses a stack of dielectric (non-conductive) interference coatings on glass substrate, which results in a 99% reflectance of the light across the broad visible spectrum. These coatings are more durable than Aluminum or Silver coatings.
Like all well-engineered products, this diagonal is precision machined out of Aluminum to deliver excellent optical alignment. Internal threaded baffles and black anodized to provide maximum contrast. Brass compression fittings with a knurled thumbscrew will not mark your eyepiece barrels.
*An optional 2" visual back adapter (sold separately) will mate these to Celestron and Meade Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes.
- Dielectric coated mirror for higher reflectance
- Brass compression fitting for a secure, non-marring connection
- Black anodized Aluminum construction
- Mirror: Dielectrically coated, 99% reflectance
- 2" interface
- Standard 2" Filter thread on 2" barrel and on 1.25" reducer adapter
- Optical Length: ~11cm (4.3")
- Width: 65mm (2.6")
- Weight: 491g (17.2oz)
- Color: Black and silver
- Made in China