The demands placed on any routine microscope for daily work needs careful focus on every microscope detail. The new BA310 features a powerful adjustable light source to meet both delicate and detailed lighting requirements for all sample types while the fully featured Koehler illumination helps in highlighting even the weakest stained specimens.
The Motic BA310 Trinocular LED Microscope is a professional-series instrument for the demanding microscopist. It provides high resolution, high contrast views, and a wonderfully flat field, yielding outstanding clarity across the full field of view.
All the usual refinements of a much more expensive instrument can be found in this model, and some extra refinements.
The most notable refinement is the powerful white LED. This marvelous light source consumes less power than halogen lamps, and produces considerably less heat too. They last for 10,000+ hours, and have no filament to burn out. The best however is the brilliant white light output at all brightness settings.
The Siedentopf binocular viewer is another deluxe feature. Focus is maintained as you adjust the width to fit your eyes. Traditional slide style binocular viewers suffer from wandering focus.
New CCIS EF-N Plan Achromat objectives provide optimal image contrast through newly designed multi-layer lens coatings. They are well color-corrected and deliver high-contrast, sharp, flat fields of view at all magnifications. This new breed of Plan Achromatic Objective is made of high quality optical glass. Objectives are anti-fungus treated to prolong the life of the objective.
A dedicated camera port accepts standard C-mount video cameras (composite or USB), and SLR/DSLR format cameras. Taking photos couldn't be easier or more convenient. Unlike all-in-one microscopes with built-in cameras, you're not tied to any specific camera, so your camera can evolve as your demands evolve. It also makes replacing a defective camera a snap and worry-free.
We are completely impressed with this microscope. We love the flexibility this model offers, and the array of add-ons available, including eyepieces, reticules, phase contrast kits, and more. But most of all is the image. Simply stunning.
- Siedentopf binocular viewer permits comfortable viewing with both eyes, and maintains focus for all IPD settings
- Dedicated camera port
- Powerful LED illumination provides brilliant white light whatever the brightness
- 40x to 1000x optical magnification using supplied 10x eyepieces
- Fully multicoated glass optics
- Sturdy metal construction
- Co-axial controls allow for easy one or two handed operation with minimal fussing
- 30° inclined Trinocular head with 360º Swiveling eyepiece tubes for comfortable viewing while seated (light split 100:0/20:80)
- Siedentopf binocular head maintains focus at all IPDs
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 48-75mm
- Dedicated camera port
- Requires additional camera adapter (sold separately)
- Adapters available: C-mount (1/3" or 1/2" chip), and SLR/DSLR (42mm T-mount)
- DIN standard
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both;30mm format, eyeglass compatible
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 – Spring, 100X/1.25 – Spring/Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 20mm
- Large 175mm X 140mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 76 X 50mm. Sample holder can hold up to 2 slides
- Focusable and centrable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- Koehler illumination LED 3W with intensity control
- Multi-voltage 110-240v integrated power supply
- Height: 40x20x40cm (15.7x7.9x15.7")
- Weight: 8.6kg (19lbs)
- Motic 5 year warranty, 1 year on electronics