The Motic BA210 Trinocular LED Microscope is a professional-series microscope for the demanding microscopist. It provides high resolution, high contrast views, and a wonderfully flat field, yielding outstanding clarity across the full field of view.
All the usual refinements of a much more expensive instrument can be found in this model, and some extra refinements.
The most notable refinement is the powerful white LED. This marvelous light source consumes less power than halogen lamps, and produces considerably less heat too. They last for 10,000+ hours, and have no filament to burn out. The best however is the brilliant white light output at all brightness settings.
The Siedentopf binocular viewer is another deluxe feature. Focus is maintained as you adjust the width to fit your eyes. Traditional slide style binocular viewers suffer from wandering focus.
CCIS EF-N Plan objectives are designed for infinity systems, are well color-corrected and deliver high-contrast, sharp, flat fields of view at all magnifications. This new breed of Plan Achromatic Objective is made of high quality optical glass. Objectives are anti-fungus treated to prolong the life of the objective.
A dedicated camera port accepts standard C-mount video cameras (composite or USB), and SLR/DSLR format cameras. Taking photos couldn't be easier or more convenient. Unlike all-in-one microscopes with built-in cameras, you're not tied to any specific camera, so your camera can evolve as your demands evolve. It also makes replacing a defective camera a snap and worry-free.
We are completely impressed with this microscope. We love the flexibility this model offers, and the array of add-ons available, including eyepieces, reticules, phase contrast kits, and more. But most of all is the image. Simply stunning.
- Siedentopf binocular viewer permits viewing with both eyes, which is more comfortable, and provides better perception.
- Dedicated camera port
- Powerful LED illumination provides brilliant white light whatever the brightness
- 40x to 1000x optical magnification using supplied 10x eyepieces
- Fully multicoated glass optics
- Sturdy metal construction
- Co-axial controls allow for easy one or two handed operation with minimal fussing
- Trinocular Compound Biological Microscope
- Siedentopf binocular viewer
- Dedicated camera port
- Requires additional camera adapter (sold separately)
- Adapters available: C-mount (1/3" or 1/2" chip), and SLR/DSLR (42mm T-mount)
- DIN standard
- 10x wide field eyepieces, ⌀30mm format, eyeglass compatible
- CCIS EF-N Plan objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x (Oil)
- Coarse-Fine focuser, co-axial adjustment
- Mechanical stage with vernier, co-axial X-Y adjustment
- Bright-field abbe condenser w/ iris diaphragm and focus control
- 3W high-brightness white LED
- Multi-voltage 110-240v integrated power supply
- Height: 40cm (15.7")
- Weight: 6.7kg (14.7lbs)
- Motic 5 year warranty, 1 year on electronics