The Orion EQ1 equatorial mount is an economical equatorial mount, suitable for refractor telescopes up to 80mm, reflector telescopes up to 114mm, and Maksutov-Cassegrain scopes up to 90mm.
Mount accepts Sky-Watcher and Orion standard tube rings, and may fit other brands (rings sold separately). A 1/4 20tpi mounting adapter is also available (sold separately).
This mount can be upgraded to accept a clock drive motor to track the sky.
- Dual-axis slow motion controls allow for easy movement
- Light-weight, very portable
- Adjustable height aluminum tripod
- Mount Type: Equatorial style
- Polar Finder: not available
- RA Axis: 360° continuous slow-motion
- DEC Axis: 20° limited slow-motion
- Analog setting circles
- Adjustable-height Aluminum tripod
- Color: Brown
- One year warranty
Weights and Dimensions
- Carrying capacity 3.2kg (7lbs) (not including counterweights)
- Tripod Weight: 1.5kg (3.3lbs)
- Mount Weight: 1.5kg (3.3lbs)
- Counterweight: 2.08kg (4.6lbs)
- Total Weight: 5.08kg (11.2lbs)
- Mount Height 25.4cm (10")
- Tripod Height 65.5-120cm (25.8-47.5")