See in the dark with the Bushnell Stealthview II digital night vision scope.
Night vision works by amplifying the available light thousands of times to a level our eyes can use. Unlike classic photo-multiplier and micro-channel night vision tubes, this device uses state-of-the-art digital sensors and displays to provide an image comparable to Gen 2+ night vision, at a fraction of the cost.
The available light can come from a number of sources - from flashlights, to moonlight. As long as there is a little bit of light, your night will light up.
When there is insufficient light, the night vision automatically turns on the built-in infrared illuminator - a powerful invisible flashlight that boosts the light levels, so you can navigate forests, walkways, alleys, and remain covert.
The built-in composite video out port makes it possible to use external recording devices or larger monitors. Couple this with the included AC adapter, and you have a package that can be used for long-duration surveillance.
The Stealthview II provides 3x magnification - perfect for general looking around, observing night wildlife and navigation on foot or in a boat. High magnification isn't something you really want with night vision, because it can make the device rather bulky, restrict your field of view, and it's very difficult to navigate obstacles.
The color LCD display makes it usable as a 3x digital scope for daytime use. Due to the use of infrared light under low-light conditions, the night-time image will be black and white (monochromatic).
- In-view COLOR LCD micro display
- Handheld and portable
- Runs off standard batteries for hours
- Built-in infrared illuminator
- Can be mounted to standard camera tripods
- Includes carry case w/ belt loop and strap
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective diameter: 32mm (1.2")
- Angular field of view: 1.3°
- Field of view: 23m@1000m (70ft@1000yds)
- Viewing range: .3-100m (1-328ft)
- Composite video out for use with external recording/monitoring
- Batteries: 4x AA (included from Focus Scientific)
- AC adapter included for continuous option
- Length: 15cm (5.9")
- Width: 10cm (4")
- Weight: 380g (13.4oz)
- Color: Black rubber
- Made in China