The Kendrick dual channel dew controller helps prevent dew by cycling power through dew heater cables and pads. The dual channel design along with two outputs for each channel (for a total of 4 outputs) permits two different duty cycles, with each dial controlling two outputs. Dial in the right duty cycle to keep your optics slightly above ambient temperatures.
The dual channel controller has a ton of features but is really simple to use. It can handle more power and use that power more efficiently.
Simply plug it in, turn it on, and set to the medium position when just starting out, and dial it down until you get the optimal temperature.
The power cord has been fused to 7 amps even though the controller is capable of amperages of 5 amps per channel (10 amps total). We do not recommend replacing the power cord fuse with a larger fuse as the power input socket is not rated for a higher amperage.
We highly recommend using Kendrick brand dew heater strips, pads, and heated shields (sold separately).
- Rugged Plastic Case with modern styling
- Zero to 100% heater control
- Fused onboard with auto reset
- On board protection from over current, over temperature, over voltage
- LED overcurrent indication at both outputs
- Large current capacity for the most demanding applications
- 6' detachable fused Power cord. Cord is fused at 7 amps
- Reverse polarity protected
- On/off switch
- RFI (radio frequency interference) free, critical for astro imagers
- Pulse Width Modulation duty cycle control
- 4 outputs, 2 for each control knob
- LED Power on indicator for both outputs
- Low voltage cut-off control with LED indication
- On board Mosfet transistors for each output for best performance with no voltage drops
- Self-adhesive Velcro attachment included
- 4 x RCA output jacks
- 10 amp capacity max. (5 amps per channel)
- 12v DC operation, includes car adapter cord
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 4.5cm (4" x 3" x 1.75")
- Made in Canada
- One year warranty