Thle SkyRaider-SLP has been designed for Solar, Lunar and Planetary live viewing and imaging. Interfaced using USB2.0, this camera is excellent for digital imaging with a laptop. The camera also uses a colour sensor, eliminating the need for 3-filter setups.
Featuring a 3MP sensor with small, 2.5µm pixels, the Mallincam SkyRaider is capable of the resolutions necessary for high detail planetary/lunar/solar imaging.
Powered and interfaced through a single 5m USB2.0 cable, the SkyRaider-SLP is perfect for digital imaging while cutting down on cable clutter.
Constructed with aluminum and stainless steel, this camera is durable and made to last. As well, the solid construction will ensure the sensor remains aligned in the optical train.
- 5 metre USB2.0 cable
- 1.25" C-mount eyepiece adapter
- Camera drivers and Mallincam software CDROM
- Up to 8 seconds exposure at full resolution
- Passive cooling for greater temperature stability
- On-the-fly dark frame subtraction
- 5V USB operation at low 200mA current draw
- Grade 1 electronics throughout
- Hyper buffered gain circuitry for super low noise
- Superb dynamic range
- Durable aluminum/stainless steel construction
- Sealed multi-coated optical window with 350-970nm range
- Sensor: Colour Grade 1 Ceramic sCMOS
- Resolution: 2048x1536
- Binning: 1x1, 2x2, and 3x3
- Sensor Size: 5.1x3.8mm
- Pixel Size: 2.5x2.5µm
- Output and Control: USB 2.0
- Power: USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 81x80x65mm
- Weight: 263g (9.2oz)