The Mallincam All Sky Camera makes monitoring the entire sky easy. With a fish-eye view of the entire sky, this camera is excellent for monitoring the weather, hunting for meteors, among many other applications.
This camera uses a fish-eye lens that shows a full 180° view. The full sensor is utilized in the wide-field format.
Using an analog output, this camera easily interfaces with a TV, or similar monitor. Using the Mallincam Frame Grabber (sold separately), the camera can also be used from a computer digitally.
The Mallincam All Sky Camera allows for automatic exposure lengths, as well as manual configurations for both day and night. The Sony Super HAD II CCD used in the camera, representing the best in CCD technology, features minimal noise with no amp glow. The few hot pixels present are also automatically removed with built in processing software.
Waterproof, this camera is designed to be left out in all weather. Constructed with a metal body and sealed with neoprene, the camera is constructed to a very high degree of quality. Operable in temperatures form -30 to 60°C, this camera will work in almost all weather. Featuring a UV protected dome lens, it will not yellow over time.
The camera can be tilted in the body itself. This allows the camera to be panned without having to rotate the body itself.
Please specify NTSC or PAL in the comments on the order.
- Zero amp glow
- On-board hot pixel removal software
- Automatic exposure lengths up to 17 seconds (can be extended further manually)
- Day to night auto-switching
- Colour and monochrome auto-switching
- Internally tiltable camera
- Waterproof camera
- Metal body with neoprene seals
- UV protection on dome lens
- Sensor: Sony Super HAD II NTSC Colour CCD (ICX810DKV)
- Sensor Size: 4.88 x 3.66 mm (Type 1/3, 6mm diagonal)
- Resolution: 976 x 494
- Pixel Size: 5.0 x 7.40 µm
- Output Format: NTSC
- Operation Range: -30 to 60°C
- Power: 12V DC power (power supply included)
- Weight: 300 g (10.5 ounces)
- Height: 63.5 mm (2.5")
- Width: 93.5 mm (3.68")
*Pal spec also available
- 120V VAC to 12 VDC regulated power supply
- BNC to RCA adapter
- 10 metre (32') video and power cable