Introducing the new model William Optics Durabright diagonal - a dramatic step forward in the evolution of mirror diagonals!
This 90° 2"mirror-type star diagonal has a 12mm thick mirror and Durabright dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity, which provides higher contrast and resolution for critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations. The Durabright series features 100% carbon fiber side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves. The WO 2" Durabright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
An optional SCT ring makes your diagonal work on SC telescopes or our ZS66 series as well! Get one diagonal, use it on ANY telescope!
Why do W.O. diagonals not feature an adjustable alignment system? Having an adjustable alignment system is an admission that the diagonal can go out of collimation due to poor mechanical construction. Thanks to the patented design of WO diagonals, you will always enjoy the same perfect alignment as on the first day you got it!
- Dielectric coating provides 99% reflectivity
- High precision 12mm thick mirror substrate for optimal stability
- Polished to 1/12th wave surface accuracy
- Precision fabrication guarantees consistent alignment; no adjustments required
- 2" to 1.25" eyepiece adapter included
- Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter
- Big, knurled thumbscrews are easy to turn, even with gloves on
- Threaded for 48mm filters
- Patented, elegant design
- High-quality machining out of the best aluminum
- Internal anti-reflection baffling for highest contrast
- Real Carbon Fiber side plates
- Compression rings (on both diagonal and adapter) to prevent marring
- Internal safety stop prevents 2" barrels from hitting the mirror
- Designed for high-end scope such as FLT-98, FLT-110 , GT/GTF102 and FLT-132
- A dial-type thermometer is attached to the left side plate, graduated in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Ultra High Dielectric 99% reflectivity
- Precision 1/12 lambda surface with 12mm thickness mirror for best quality
- 1.25" adapter with stainless clamping ring
- Inside diameter 48mm; threaded to fit a variety of filters
- Weight is 630g