Unlock the full imaging potential of your Celestron CPC or CPC Deluxe telescope with the Celestron Heavy Duty equatorial wedge.
Altazimuth mounts are limited to approximately 30 seconds of tracking before field-rotation becomes noticeable. Considerably longer exposures are possible by employing an equatorial wedge.
Simply attach the Heavy Duty wedge to the tripod and attach the CPC or CPC Deluxe computerized mount to the wedge tilt-plate. Roughly set the latitude and azimuth adjusters for a very rough polar alignment. Configure the NexStar* or NexStar+ hand controllers for EQ North or EQ South tracking, perform a three-star alignment, then activate and polar alignment routine and follow the instructions on-screen.
- Enables long-exposure astrophotography and autoguiding
- Captive hardware, tool-less operation, easily adjusts under load
- Heavy-duty design supports up to 11" telescopes
- 14mm latitude adjustment bolt screw adds strength and stability, easily adjust large scopes
- Easy to read scale
- Built-in hand control holder
- Compatible with CPC and CPC Deluxe telescopes
- Load capacity: 43.5kg (96lbs)
- Weight: TBD
- Latitude range: 0° - 90°
- Two year warranty
Picture shown depicts the CPC Deluxe 11" mounted to the CPC HD Wedge. Telescope not included.