The Sky-Watcher BKP 2000 OTAW Dual Speed incorporates superb mirror-set with two significant advantages. A Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser is now included for excellent focusing precision. Also the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimize performance for prime-focus photography and provide a pleasant visual experience.
- Parabolic primary mirror to focus all light rays to a common focal point
- Dual-speed 2" Crayford focuser for precise, smooth focus adjustments
- 44mm Vixen dovetail and clamp rings
- Includes "The Beginners Guide to Using Telescopes" written by our knowledgeable staff.
- Aperture: 200mm (8")
- Focal Length: 1000mm
- Focal Ratio: f/5
- Mirror Type: Parabolic
- Focuser: 2" dual-speed Crayford, with lock screw
- 2"-1.25" adapter with T-thread for camera
- Eyepieces: 28mm (36x) 2"
- Finderscope: 8x50
- Camera Capable:
- USB imagers
- All-in-one cameras via universal digital camera adapter
- DSLR/SLR (requires T2 ring)
- Above cameras and adapters sold separately
- Piggyback adapter built-in
- Optical Tube Weight: 8.75kg (19.3lbs)
- Color: Black with metal flake tube, white rings
- Two year limited warranty