The SBIG standard filter wheel uses a positive centering mechanism that precisely re-positions filters to a precision of a few microns. This simplifies taking flats as the filter will always be brought back to the same position.
The filter wheel is designed to take 50mm round unmounted filters which will ensure no vignetting occurs with the full-frame sensors.
The SBIG filter wheel attaches firmly to an STXL series camera and is controlled/powered through it via the camera's I2C port.
- Holds eight 50mm round unmounted filters
- Micron-precision filter positioning
- Filter Size: 50mm
- Filter Positions: 8
- Telescope Adapter: STXL thread w/ 2" nosepiece
- Computer/Power Interface: Via camera's I2C port
- Mechanical Backfocus: 43 mm
- Dimensions: 279 x 216 x 41mm (11 x 8.5 x 1.6")
- Weight: 16 kg (3.6 lbs)