The MallinCam SkyRaider-AG1.2C camera has been designed as a highly sensitive autoguiding camera. Reputed for its high sensitivity and read noise on a 1 electron order of magnitude, this camera is well suited for use with off-axis guiders.
Low weight and a small profile minimize the impact of this camera on an imaging setup. At 65g, this camera will not overload focusers using an OAG. Power and control is provided through a single USB connection, making interfacing the camera simple. An ST-4 port is provided for direct connection to a mount.
Capable of long exposures, this camera also functions as an imaging camera. The small, sensitive pixels are good for small objects like planetary nebulae. Built-in dark frame subtraction makes correcting thermal current easy.
- Sealed sensor window with double anti-reflective coatings
- Powered by USB cable
- 16+ minutes of exposure
- Built-in ST4 guider port
- Aluminum casing provides good thermal dissipation
- Built-in dark frame correction
- Includes 15' USB2.0 cable
- Sensor: Sony IMX224 CMOS (Colour)
- Sensor Size: 6mm Diagonal (Type 1/3)
- Resolution: 1280 x 960 (binning 1x1 and 2x2)
- Pixel Size: 3.75 x 3.75µm
- Output and Control: USB 2.0
- Mounting: 1.25" barrel
- Power: USB 2.0
- Length: 64mm (2.5")
- Weight: 65g (2.2oz)