The key to observing a diverse variety of birds is finding good birding sites. Now you can benefit from over 30 years of experience scouting out the best sights, located in the Outaouais region of Quebec.
This guide was written by members of the Club des ornithologues de l'Outaouais to provide newcomers and residents with the information they need to plan birdwatching trips and enjoy the richness of birdlife in the region.
This is the English version of the guide.
- Driving directions to sites
- Maps outlining observing areas
- Describes the types of birds in each area
- Details include parking locations, lookouts, shared trails, rest areas, birdfeeding stations, and more
- Hand-drawn pictures of birds throughout
- Includes frequency chart detailing species abundance for each month, based on reports submitted by club members over the years
Format: Softcover spiral bound, 105 pages