The Celestron PentaView™ LCD digital microscope produces clear, vivid images of the micro world, thanks to Celestron's many years of engineering expertise.
The integrated wide-screen LCD touchscreen delivers gorgeous, high-contrast images, while the intuitive touchscreen interface makes taking and reviewing pictures and videos easy.
Two different microscopes are usually required to view thin subjects like blood cells mounted to glass slides, and large subjects such as whole bugs. With the Celestron PentaView™, you can view both thin and thicker subjects. The PentaView includes a top-mounted incidental light for the larger, thicker subjects, and a sub-stage transmissive light for thin sections.
Downloading images is a breeze. Simply plug the microscope into a USB port, and copy the files like you would any other. You can even live-view and review on a television using the composite video output.
- Wide-view LCD touchscreen
- Mostly metal construction for durability
- Glass optics
- Built-in top and bottom white LED lighting
- Four objective turret offers greater power choice
- Includes a fifth objective the user can swap in anytime
- 11cm (4.3") LCD wide screen touchscreen
- 5 Megapixel Built-in digital camera
- 180° Rotatable head
- 4x/10x/20x/40x/60x objective lenses
- Optical Magnification: 40x to 600x
- Digital Magnification: up to 2400x
- Top & bottom LED illumination
- Coarse and fine coaxial focus
- Mechanical stage
- Filter wheel/diaphragm
- AV/TV function with cable
- 4 GB SD card
- USB cable
- Powered by 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Includes universal AC adapter, 110v-240v w/ multi-plugs for worldwide
- 10 prepared slides
- Hard carrying case
- Height: 32.5cm (12.8")
- Weight: 1.8kg (4lbs)
- Celestron 2 year limited warranty