Improve tracking performance with the Celestron Guidescope package. Poor tracking performance can yield star trails due to an imprecise polar alignment, or periodic error induced by low-precision worm gears.
The Guidescope package consists of an 80mm guidescope which weighs less than 1.8kg (4lbs), autoguider focal extension tube, 125mm inside diameter oversized tube rings, and wide dovetail clamps.
The oversized rings permit a wide range of movement to align on suitable guide stars without the need to upset the alignment of the target capture area.
The dovetail clamps fit CGEM/CGE Pro/Losmandy and Sky-Watcher wide dovetails bars.
Note: dovetail bar, and autoguider camera not included.
- Aperture: 80mm (3.15")
- Focal Length: 600mm (24")
- Focal Ratio: f/7.5
- Highest Useful Magnification: 189x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 11x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 12
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.74 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 1.45 arc seconds
- Interfaces: 1.25" and 42mm T-mount
- Rack and Pinion focuser
- Weight of Optical Tube: 1.8kg (3.94lbs)
- Weight of Tube Rings and Clamps: 1.22kg (2.7lbs)
- Weight of System: 3.03kg (6.7lbs)