Nikon Monarch ED Binoculars - purchase here and receive Nikon's Lifetime No-fault warranty. Our binoculars are tested for alignment, inspected and guaranteed to be free of defects. Don't settle for anything less.
Voted best choice by our customers.
The all-new Nikon Monarch 5 ED binoculars take our most popular binocular to new heights of quality, and style.
The Nikon Monarch 5 ED binoculars are now built with Nikon’s legendary ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass lenses, which correct chromatic aberrations across the furthest limits of the visible light range and effectively compensate for color fringing. Even when observing objects that would make chromatic aberration the most apparent, such as adjacent whites and blacks; the images will maintain superior contrast and resolution thanks to the ED glass lenses. The improved resolution also provides brighter, more natural looking images, making the Monarch 5 ED's a serious contender to be your “go-to” binocular for years to come.
Multilayer coatings provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view.
The Nikon Monarch 5 ED binoculars are ideal for birdwatching and other nature activities, for use on a boat, sightseeing, astronomy, etc.
- ED Extra-Low dispersion glass produces crisp images with minimal false color
- All lenses and prisms are fully multilayer-coated for the brightest images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- Dielectric coatings on prism surfaces to achieve higher internal reflection
- Long eye relief design ideal for clear field of view while wearing eyeglasses
- Extreme close focusing
- Eco-glass optics - free of lead and arsenic
- Waterproof up to 1m (3.3ft) for 5 minutes
- Twist-style eyecups
- Rubber armoured provides comfortable grip
- Lightweight fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin body
- Eyepiece rain guard
- Wide neck strap
- Carry case
- Tripod adaptable
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens: 42mm (2")
- ED Glass: Yes
- Eye Relief: 20mm (.79")
- Exit Pupil: 5.3mm (.21")
- Relative Brightness: 27.6
- Angular Field of View: 6.3°
- Linear Field of View: 110m@1000m (331ft@1000yds)
- Close Focus: 2.4m (8ft)
- Interpupillary Distance: 54-74mm (2.1-2.9")
- Eyecup Style: Twist-style, 4 position
- Coatings: Multicoated
- Prism Type: Roof
- Stabilization: No
- Stabilization correction angle: N/A
- Waterproof: Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Length: 145mm (5.7")
- Width: 130mm (5.1")
- Weight: 594g (20.8oz)
- Color: Black
- Lifetime no-fault warranty