The Celestron 9x50 illuminated finderscope upgrade provides a right-angle, correct-image view of the night sky, making it easier to find objects straight overhead (Zenith).
The 50mm objective lens gathers enough light to show many deep-sky objects, in conjunction with the eyepiece provides 9x magnification with a comfortable 5° field of view to help locate objects. The double-crosshair reticule eyepiece illuminates with red light so you can clearly align the desired target.
Both the objective lens, and the eyepiece are independently focusable, so you can achieve focus-unity on both the sky and the crosshairs.
The finder comes with Celestron's cast aluminum quick-release bracket which is suitable for Schmidt-Cassegrain, EdgeHD and some Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes. The finderscope can be removed from Celestron's bracket, and the diameter is compatible with Sky-Watcher and Orion 50mm finder brackets.
- Large objective delivers bright views
- Wide field of view makes locating objects easier
- Illuminated crosshairs remain visible against the sky
- Separately focusable eyepiece helps bring crosshairs into focus with the night sky
- Quick-release bracket compatible with many SCT and EdgeHD telescopes
- Finder tube fits Sky-Watcher/Orion finder brackets
- Aperture: 50mm (2")
- Magnification: 9x
- Angular field of view: 5°
- Finderscope tube diameter: 53mm (2.09")
- Length: 19.1cm (7.5")
- Height: 14cm (5.5")
- Weight: 680g (24oz)
- Celestron two year warranty