** Best Seller **
High power binoculars giving you the shakes? Imagine a view which is stable, and fluid, and easy on the eyes.
Canon's image stabilized binoculars deliver stable views, using a combination of accelerometers, vari-angle prisms, and actuators. Simply insert 2x AA batteries, and press the button. The binocular reduces the shakes, so you can enjoy clean, crisp images, and concentrate on the fine animal identifying features.
Advanced field flatteners render images with no distortion. Straight lines will appear straight, rather than bowed, with improved definition around the peripheral area.
The 10x30 IS model is ultra-compact and lightweight in design. The perfect traveling companion.
- Ultra-compact lightweight 10x binoculars with built-in Image Stabilizer
- Doublet field-flattener for sharp, distortion-free images from edge-to-edge
- Super spectra multi-coating for superior contrast
- Water-resistant rubber coating for secure holding
- Long eye relief for easy viewing
- Powered by standard AA batteries
- Package includes soft case, woven strap, 2 x AA batteries, 2 x push-on eyepiece caps
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens: 30mm (1")
- Eye Relief: 15mm (.57")
- Exit Pupil: 3mm (.12")
- Relative Brightness: 9
- Angular Field of View: 6°
- Linear Field of View: 105m@1000m (315ft@1000yds)
- Close Focus: 4.2m (14ft)
- Interpupillary Distance: 55-75mm (2.2-3")
- Eyecup Style: Fold-over rubber
- Coatings: Super spectra multi-coating
- Prism Type: Porro
- Stabilization: Vari-angle prism
- Stabilization correction angle: ±1°
- Waterproof: No
- Tripod Adaptable: No
- Length: 150mm (5.9")
- Width: 127mm (5")
- Weight: 600g (21oz)
- Color: Black
- Three year warranty