The CPC series telescopes from Celestron blend over 50 years of excellence, in a package that's easy to set up and use.
The built-in GPS receiver and SkyAlign alignment system makes setup a snap. Simply turn on the scope, select Sky-Align, let the GPS acquire the local coordinates (time, date, latitude and longitude), then aim the scope to any three bright stars, and voila!
Celestron's legendary Schmidt-Cassegrain optics feature highly optimized Starbright XLT anti-reflection coatings and white water glass for maximum light transmission and clarity.
Every CPC telescope ships with Celestron's Nexremote control software. This software produces a virtual hand control right on your PC screen which you can interact with. This virtual hand controller can be interfaced with any astronomy program which supports serial ports, or Ascom.
- 235mm Aperture
- 2350mm Focal Length
- f/10 f-stop
- Schmidt-Cassegrain design
- Starbright XLT coatings for maximum light transmission and clarity
- 40mm Plossl ocular, 1.25" format, 59x
- 1.25" star diagonal, upgradeable to 2"
- 9x 50mm finderscope
- Built-in GPS receiver for quick and easy setup of time, date, longitude and latitude
- NexStar computer with nearly 40,000 object database, flash upgradeable
- Revolutionary SkyAlign for easy initial alignment - You don't need to know the names of the stars.
- Powered by 12v car adapter, optional AC adapter
- NexRemote advanced telescope control software
- RS-232 serial cable
- TheSky® Planetarium software with 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and enhanced images
- Camera adaptable
- Tripod is wedge upgradeable
- 35 kg (77 lbs) including telescope and tripod
- 2 year warranty