Add the Celestron Luminos 2.5x Barlow to your telescope, and gain an instant 2.5x magnification increase using any eyepiece. Simply insert the Barlow between the eyepiece and telescope or star diagonal.
The focal length of the eyepiece is divided by 2.5, so a 25mm eyepiece becomes 10mm. The field of view is also reduced by 75%.
Many astronomers prefer using lower-powered eyepieces with a Barlow to higher-powered eyepieces, due to being more comfortable to work with.
- 2.5x magnification
- 4-element design introduces minimal chromatic aberration
- Fully multicoated optics
- Can be used with 1.25" and 2" eyepieces
- Brass compression rings securely hold eyepieces without marring the eyepiece barrel finish
- Threaded to accept 2” eyepiece filters
- Rubber grip for easy handling in cold weather or with gloves
- Large set screw knobs
- Magnification factor: 2.5x
- Multi-coated optics
- 4-Element design
- 2" Format
- 1.25" reducer adapter included
- Locking thumbscrews w/ non-marring brass compression ring on both 2" and 1.25" receptacles
- Clear aperture: 28mm (1.1")
- Filter threads: Yes
- Dimensions: 93mm x 64mm (3.66" x 2.5") L x W
- Weight: 312g (11oz)