Invite a pair of Celestron Nature DX binoculars on your next outdoor adventure. Nature DX binoculars deliver sharp, high-contrast views as found on more expensive binoculars, yet are priced economically.
The Celestron Nature DX is rated best in the under $200 category by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology (Best Binoculars of 2013).
Fully multicoated lenses and phase-corrected prisms increase contrast and image brightness. The polycarbonate housing is rubber armored to provide a lightweight, yet durable product that will last under rigorous use.
The wide 7.4° field of view is ideal for locating animals, and tracking the often fast-paced movement of sporting events. Enjoy viewing more of the concert stage, while seeing your favorite performers up close.
- Designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, waterproof and fully rubber armored
- Phase coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution
- Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path
- 6.5 foot close focus for viewing nearby subjects
- Eyeglass friendly with 17.5 mm of eye relief
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens: 32mm (2")
- ED Glass: No
- Eye Relief: 17.5mm (.69")
- Exit Pupil: 4mm (.157")
- Relative Brightness: 16
- Angular Field of View: 7.4°
- Linear Field of View: 130m@1000m (389ft@1000yds)
- Close Focus: 2m (6.5ft)
- Interpupillary Distance: 56-74mm (2.2-2.9")
- Eyecup Style: Twist-style, 3 position
- Coatings: Fully Multicoated
- Prism Type: Roof
- Waterproof: Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Length: 128mm (5")
- Width: 126mm (4.9")
- Weight: 510g (18oz)
- Color: Green
- Limited lifetime warranty