Improve the accuracy of your initial star alignments by plugging in the GPS module into your telescope's drive base port. The SkySync will link up and automatically download the exact time, date, longitude and latitude from one of many global positioning satellites.
Works on all Celestron computerized telescopes, except Nexstar GT series telescopes. Firmware upgrade may be required.
- 16-channel GPS module
- Links up and automatically downloads information from orbiting global positioning satellites
- Compatible with all non-GPS Celestron computerized telescopes, except Nexstar GT models
- Plugs into your telescope's Hand Control or Auxiliary port
- Provides a pass-through port for scopes which don't have an auxiliary port
- Kit includes SkySync GPS Accessory and two mounting straps