The 10" Truss Tube Dobsonian is ideal for deep sky observers. The 254mm mirror collects 1500 times more light than the naked eye. The structure is optimized for maximum stiffness with minimal weight. It has the combination of high altitude bearings with optimized aluminum structures.
- Parabolic primary mirror to focus all light rays to a common focal point
- Sturdy collapsible Newtonian Reflector Optical Tube Assembly
- Dobsonian Base features a roller bearing on the azimuth axis for smooth movements.
- Includes "The Beginners Guide to Using Telescopes" written by our knowledgeable staff.
- Aperture: 254mm (10")
- Focal Length: 1270mm
- Focal Ratio: f/5
- Mirror Type: Parabolic
- Focuser: 2" two speed focuser with lock screw, 1.25" reducer adapter
- Eyepieces: Available (Sold separately)
- Barlow lens: Available (Sold separately)
- Finderscope: LED red dot
- Mount Type: Dobsonian Altazimuth
- Tracking Motor: Not Available
- Polar Finder: Not Available
- Camera Capable:
- USB imagers
- All-in-one cameras via universal digital camera adapter
- DSLR/SLR (requires Barlow lens, T-adapter and T2 ring)
- Above cameras and adapters sold separately
- Because this instrument has no motor drives for tracking, only short exposure photography is possible
- Total Weight: 27kg (59.3lbs)
- One Year Warranty, convertible to *Explore STAR Transferable Warranty
* Explore Star Transferable Extended Life Warranty: Free warranty upgrade when product is registered within 60 days of purchase.