Finger Lakes Microline
Low Noise. High Sensitivity. Deep Cooling. Small Footprint.
Goodbye Goliath! MicroLine is smaller and lighter in weight than the competition, but outperforms them in key areas such as noise, frame quality, download speeds, bit-depth, and CCD cooling.
FLI Microline Camera Features
- Sensor Cooling up to 65°C below ambient (air cooled)
- Interline sensor operation at 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Full frame sensor operation up to 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Choice of optical windows, for specific spectral transmission
- Heavyweight performance in a 1270g (2.8 lbs) package
- Liquid or Air Cooled base
- RBI Anti-Ghosting Technology standard
- Video mode with interline sensors - focus and center images live!
- Small Footprint of 94 x 94 x 127mm (3.7 x 3.7 x 5in.)
- Focal Plane to Faceplate: 21 mm (optical)
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
- Single, Dual, or Quad Output (4 Ch) Capable
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Temperature Stability: 0.1ºC
- Remote Triggering: Standard
- Shutter MTBF: 1,000,000
- Power: 12V (100-240V AC to 12V DC power supply included)
- Power Consumption with TEC off: <1A
- Power Consumption with TEC at 100%: 4.4A.
- Power consumption with Optional Electromechanical Shutter open: 4A pulse for 100msec. Shutter held open, add 0.22A.)
- Operating Environment: -30ºC to 45ºC | 10% to 90% relative humidity
ML16803 Sensor Specs
- Sensor: ON Semi KAF-16803
- Pixels: 4096 x 4096
- Pixel Size: 9 μm
- Full Well Capacity: 100,000 e-
- Quantum Efficiency: 59% peak, 48% H-alpha
- Sensor Diagonal: 52.1 mm
- Video Size (inch): 3.3
- Anti Blooming: > 100X saturation exposure
- Color Options: Monochrome
- CCD Type: Front Illuminated
- CCD Grades: Standard
- Digitization Speed: 1 MHz, 8 MHz
- Typical System Noise: 10e- @ 1 MHz; 16-e @ 8 MHz
- Typical Maximum Cooling: 50ºC Below Ambient
- Typical Dark Current: <0.01 e-/pixel/sec @ -30ºC
- Typical Non linearity: <1%
- Lens Mounts: Optional Nikon F-Mount or Canon EOS mount
- Available Shutters: 65 mm
Accessories and bundle deals are available, call for details.