The Kowa SV binocular series are big on performance, and low on price.
Kowa's fully multi-coated optics, phase-correction and high reflective roof prism coatings produce minimal light loss while ensuring a clear visual range and sharp image.
The stylish design is ideal for bird watching, nature observation and other outdoor activities. Depressions in the rubber armor ensure you always have an easy grip on your binoculars.
The lightweight design of the SV Series allows for extended use. Even with a large 50mm objective lens, the weight of the SV 50 at 752g (10× model) is on par with many 42mm class binoculars. Enjoy the overwhelming brightness of a 50mm lens with the weight of a 42mm class binocular.
- All lenses and prisms are fully multilayer-coated for the brightest images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high contrast
- High-reflection mirror-coating prism for bright image
- Long eye relief design ideal for clear field of view while wearing eyeglasses
- Twist-style eyecups, 5 positions
- Rubber armoured provides comfortable grip
- Eyepiece rainguard
- Wide neck strap
- Carry case
- Tripod adaptable
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens: 50mm (2")
- Eye Relief: 19.5mm (.77")
- Exit Pupil: 5mm (.2")
- Relative Brightness: 25
- Angular Field of View: 5°
- Linear Field of View: 87m@1000m (261ft@1000yds)
- Close Focus: 5.5m (18ft)
- Interpupillary Distance: 58-75mm (2.3-3")
- Eyecup Style: Twist-style, 5 position
- Coatings: Lenses are fully multicoated, prisms are phase correction and high reflective coated
- Prism Type: Roof
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Length: 178mm (7")
- Width: 133mm (5.2")
- Height: 60mm (2.4")
- Weight: 740g (26.1oz)
- Color: Black with red accent
- Lifetime Limited Warranty