Swarovision FieldPro EL Gen 2 is the next generation of Swarovski's revered EL binocular line. Boasting impressive features such as 1.5m (5ft) close focus, wider field of view, new field flatteners, and special fluoride glass.
Improvements in the Gen 2 binoculars include improved focusing, a better carrying strap, integrated objective lens covers, an improved strap connectors and a more comfortable body design.
Swarovision EL's use tighter optical and mechanical tolerances, delivering the highest consistency in the business.
The 10x version gives a little bit more power for those that require it. We recommend the 8.5x version unless you are able to hold the binocular steady. This is because 10x magnification equals 10x the shake. Testing a binocular for shake at rest is different than testing it after walking into the bush for a few minutes.
The unique Swarovski snapshot adapter is included. Take photos through your Swarovision binoculars. Connects most all-in-one digital cameras with a 1x-4x zoom lens (max).
Swarovski is most famous for their exquisite collectible crystal glass figurines and jewelry. Their experience with glass and precision manufacturing means you are buying the best.
- High Density Flouride-containing glass provides outstanding resolution and faithful color reproduction with no false color
- Field-flattener lenses deliver razor-sharp performance from edge to edge with no distortion
- Swarobright dielectric prism coatings, Swarotop and Swarodur anti-reflection coatings provide perfect color fidelity and brighter images across the visible light spectrum
- Swaroclean lens coatings make cleaning dust and dirt, water spots, etc. easier
- Improved: Wider field of view
- Improved: Patented dioptric correction system integrated into the pull-out focusing wheel
- Low-weight magnesium housing and durable aluminum parts
- Wrap-around grip and thumb depressions for simple and rapid handling with one hand
- Waterproof and Fogproof
- Package includes: snapshot adapter, eyepiece rainguard, wide neck strap and carry case
- Tripod adaptable
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens: 42mm (1.65")
- Exit pupil: 4.2mm (0.17")
- Eye relief: 20mm (0.79")
- Angular field of view: 6.4°
- Field of view: 112m@1000m (336ft@1000yds)
- Close Focus: 1.5m (5ft)
- Diopter compensation: +/- 5
- Focus overtravel: -8 diopter
- Interpupillary distance: 56-74mm (2.2-2.91")
- Relative brightness: 18
- Prism type: Roof
- Length: 160mm (6.3")
- Width: 123mm (4.84")
- Height: 64mm (2.52")
- Weight: 799g (28oz)
- Color: green
- Lifetime limited warranty