The Tasco 10x25 monocular is perfect for hiking, birding and other nature observation, and many other situation.
The 10x25 monocular is compact and versatile. The rubber grip provides a secure hold.
People choose 10x to bring things a bit closer, and are often great companions to a lower-power binocular, because they don't take up much room.
- Economical, lightweight and compact
- Multi-Coated for maximum resolution and high contrast views
- Rubber eyecup
- Water resistant
- Nylon carry case w/ belt loop
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens: 25mm (.9")
- Eye Relief: 11mm (.4")
- Exit Pupil: 2.5mm (.1")
- Relative Brightness: 6
- Angular Field of View: 5.7°
- Linear Field of View: 100m@1000m (300ft@1000yds)
- Close Focus: 8m (26ft)
- Prism Type: Roof
- Lens Coatings: Multicoated
- Waterproof: Water resistant (not waterproof)
- Length: approx. 11.5cm (4.5")
- Diameter: approx. 34mm (1.3")
- Weight: 76g (2.7oz)
- Color: Black
- Lifetime Limited Warranty